- A firearm to shoot. It may be any caliber, rifle or pistol. It may be a black powder, centerfire, or rimfire. It can be a single shot, semi-automatic or full automatic.
- Ear protectors or ear plugs.
- Eye protection.(prescription glasses, sunglasses, goggles, etc.)
- A thorough understanding and willingness to practice safe firearm use and handling.
Water and hat for hot, dry days.
Additional Needs for Nonmembers:
- Money for a additional targets. The first target is free and all others after that are 25 cents each.